COOL TRAILERS - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1, The hirer is responsible for any loss or damage to the trailer(s), from time of delivery until Cool Trailers collects them.
2. Cool Trailers accepts no liability for any injury to persons or property caused by the use of the goods and equipment hired.
3. All trailers provided by Cool Trailers are at the Hirer’s risk. It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure equipment is used by suitably trained and competent person(s).
4. The hirer shall fully indemnify Cool Trailers in respect of any claims by any person whatsoever (including the hirer, his servants, agents or employees) for death or personal injury or damage to property caused by or in conjunction with or arising out of the use of hired items and in respect of all costs and charges arising under statute or common law or otherwise.
5. It is the hirer's responsibility to ensure that the items hired are fully covered by his/her own insurance with regards to theft, loss, damage and public liability risks.
6. By accepting these terms and conditions, the hirer declares they have complied with any legal requirements, including but not extensively of insurances, training, Health and Safety etc.